- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world –Nelson Mandela
- Changes & developments in the Educational scenario as suggested by the TN government and Matriculation.
- Private tuition is not encouraged.
- Medium of instruction : English
- Languages taught :
Tamil/Hindi (LKG – VIII)
- The main focus is on developing the skills required for the 3 R’s-Reading, Writing & Arithmetic. The activities are planned to enhance the holistic development of children.
The school holds Open Day after each Terminal Examination, to enable parents to meet the Principal, VPs, HMs, Class Teachers and Subject Teachers.
It is obligatory on the part of the parents to meet the staff concerned from time to time to know about their ward’s progress. Parents also have the privilege of E-mailing the concerned Principals for better communication.